Catch up

Fri 12th June

WII again..... What can I say.....? Ouch.

Guess who phoned this morning....?  Yes the puppy woman.  She still has him and we are going to Gloucester tomorrow to look at him.

Woo hoo road trip!!

Thurs 11th June

/groan... back to the WII this morning.  But I must admit I am more awake after doing the exercise than I would have thought I would have been.  Our diet is still going well, if a bit boring.

I was looking at puppies on the web last night.  There was one Border terrier cross Parsons Russell still available.  I phoned and left a message on her machine.

Weds 10th June

What bliss, no WII sport active this morning.  A lie in till 05.30am....yes 15 min’s makes all the difference. We decided that if we were going to be intensive then whilst the WII gave us a day off, we were still going to exercise.  So 10 min’s on the rowing machine this morning is all that was needed.  Then a walk in the evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment